Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look what the cat drug in!


Hey there! Remember me? Probably not....it's been awhile.  For those that stuck it out, (cause you might know I like to talk a lil too much and usually end up making a fool of myself), thank you.  And I won't disappoint. 

Wow, seriously, not quite 1 1/2 years! Life.....it's been happening. I've been through some ups and a multitude of downs, but every day is a new day. I choose to drive on, smile and make the most of it.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all. It'll take me some time. I'm all rusty again.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

So blessed to find you today. & to be splashed by some serious goodness.

I would love to see you splashin' our little group of moms. We could use your words of encouragement. your tips. your photos. your anything gloriously mom.

I jot some few notes on Mondays. But it's a link up whenever you can kind of thing. I understand the filled to the brim momma schedules. We would be honored to have you join. Just moms. Sharing our notes. Creating a melody.

Splashin' Momma,
Sarah

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/06/slosh-grace.html