Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My baby girl is 7!

It absolutely blows my mind that my little baby girl is now 7 years old.  Someone please tell me where the time goes?  She blew out 7 candles this year....she specifically asked for seven candles, not the big #7 candle. :) Momma knows her baby, I already had the fun ones picked out.  My kids LOVE blowing out candles.  I remember last summer sticking candles in hot dogs for the kids, they really wanted to make a wish.  No, wasn't anyones birthday or anniversary, just having fun & playing along. 


Getting ready for the big moment!

 
How sweet is this?  She is sharing with her little brother.....(what the camera doesn't show is that she was upset once the "lights" were out.  Apparently Bubby blew out more than she did.)  Considering how he was leaning half way over the cake, ummm, yeah, I can see that happening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They grow up so fast don't they!

Candles in hotdogs? Now that is one cool mom!