Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vacation 2008


We again made the trip to Florida this year - out favorite place to be, other than home. We went back to the place we first took Tinsley too 3 years ago, while I was pregnant with Hunter. It was such a nice place that I remembered and I couldn't wait to see if it had changed any in 3 years. When we finally arrived, got settled in & unpacked our many, many suitcases, we make the short walk to the beach. Ahhh - I can still smell the ocean air. There is nothing like it! To wake up to that every morning was such a delight. We took so many pictures while we were there and they all turned out great! The place we stayed at was called Indian Shores, it's located between Clearwater Beach & St. Petersburg. The little kids loved playing on the beach and honestly so did us big kids! We would go for night walks down the beach and it was so peaceful. It rained of course, about every other day, but only for about 20 minutes. While we were at the beach, we noticed a storm brewing and I caught an awesome picture of some clouds forming.














This is another favorite picture of mine. It was right before we walked onto the beach and the sea grass was swaying back and forth. I played with the color on my camera to brighten the background, but it was very close to what you are seeing.














This last picture shows my beautiful children surrounding a giant sandcastle! I wish we could take credit for building it, but we can't. Although that didn't stop me from trying to build a massive one of my own. It didn't stand a chance though. The builder of this one was gracious enough to let me snap a picture of my kids by it for memories!

No comments: