Monday, May 5, 2008

The big day is coming up!


The kids and I went today looking for something for big momma to wear to "dun dun da dun" Jessica's wedding! It was a rough day to say the least. I think it is time for the kids to start taking their naps again during the day. By bed time it is so umm, whiney around our house. We managed to find something though after several attempts. I got me a set of FAKE french manicure nails to wear (Gosh, that is so lame huh?) and I also got a teeny tiny set for Tinsley to wear (minus the glue of course) since she is going to be walking down the aisle too, as one of Jessica's flower girls! She is so excited about it! But then again, so am I!!! I am planning on a nap for the kids that day before the wedding too...........and I promised Jessica NO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! LOL!!!!! In about a week, I'll be posting some wedding pictures! Woo-hoo!

No comments: